Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Well I have actually been trying to do this for a while now but since it is hard to find five minutes to do anything that doesn't involve feeding a baby, changing a baby or cleaning something I haven't had the time. Everybody always asks how the kids are doing and how big they are getting so I figured this would be a great way to keep everyone updated without having to send out a million e-mials. I will try to update as much as I can. The boys are growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. My baby is going to be Drew in a few short weeks. He is such a great big brother and loves Donnie so much. Everytime he leaves the house he comes running back in and says "kiss", so as I lean down to give him one he says "no brother"! He is always stopping for a hug or kiss and if they are sitting next to each other watching tv he is always rubbing his head. Donnie is also getting so big right before our eyes. He went to the doctor for his well visit the other day and was 22 pounds and 29 inches long! Him and Drew are only 6 pounds and 5 inches apart! They are such amazing little boys, I honestly have a hard time remembering when they weren't around. Even at the end of the worst day I remind myself it is better then not having them. They bring such joy to our lives. I can hardly wait to get home from work every day and see Drew swing the door open with that big cheesy smile on his face! Donnie just smiles at EVERYTHING. All you have to do is walk past him and he cracks up. Their smiles brighten up the whole room. Here are some pictures of the little buggers.


This is from Easter. They look real thrilled don't they!


This is Drew on his new swingset. He LOVES to climb and has no fear of heights.



The slide is REALLY fast!


Of course daddy had to get in on the action!

Donnie loves the swings!


Drew also got a new house that he loves to play with his brother in.

2 comments:

Julie & Lisa said...

Andrea, I LOVE the blog and all of the pictures. I'm so excited to be able to check up on you and the boys on a regular basis now :) Welcome to the world of blogging!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Cant wait to keep up with whats been going on with you :) Like Lisa said welcome to blogging - I added you to mine :)